SATURN TRANSIT OF 3 CYCLES AND THEIR EFFECTS
Saturn takes 30 years to make one round of the zodiac. So its 1st round of Sadesati will be during ones childhood or youth, its 2nd round during middle age and its third round during ones old age. So the effects are different. The following are the results for all the 12 places from Janma Rasi for the different 3 rounds of Saturn transit.
EFFECT IN 1ST ROUND OF SATURN TRANSIT
1. In first Rasi or janma Rasi, this being child hood, the child suffers from infantile diseases.
2. In the second Rasi, he gives the same results namely infantile diseases.
3. In the third Rasi though Saturn is said to give very good results, in the first round being childhood, he gives many difficulties.
4. When he goes to 4th Rasi, the results though said to be Ardhashtama, the diffculties will be lesser. According to Ashta Varga in Sani ashtakvarga, if there are upto 3 bindus, there will be little comforts. If bindus are more, there will be bodily comforts. If there are 7 bindus, it is good time for father and mother including good health and comforts. This may happen upto 10th year of the native.
5. When Saturn goes to 5th from Janma Rasi there may be risk of danger to the life of mother (6, 7, 8th).
6.When Saturn goes to 6th house from Janma Rasi, during that time if there is maraka Dhasa besides ashtamadipathi bukthi running, there will be wearliness to the body. The body becomes weak and tired. Bad time and melancholous mood and displeasure from friends will happen. If in 6th house from Janma Rasi, where the 11 th Lord is in navamsa or in drekkana, then in this case the mother may surely pass away.
7. When Saturn passes through 7th house from Janma Rasi, there will be sickness of the self or own brothers and sisters. Both in 6th and 7th houses, there will be mental worry and hysterical like condition, unwanted change of place, unnecessary fear etc. will happen.
8. The same thing will continue to prevail until saturn crosses 8th house from Moon.
9. When Saturn passes through 9th Rasi from Moon, the native gets fame and name and will start his own earning, if not started to earn so far. But generally in the first round, there will be poverty for Saturn’s transit from Janma Rasi to 8th house. In 9th house from Janma Rasi, there will be comforts.
10. In 10th house from Janma Rasi, there will be friendship with a businessman or with a man who will help in the career. In the last portion of this 10th Rasi, marriage of the native may take place here after much comforts, good employment or a thriving business may be expected.
11. When Saturn goes to 11 th from Janma Rasi, there will be friendship with a business man or the native gets a business partner or gets help from a friend for progress in job.
12. When Saturn passes through 12th from Janma Rasi, the native may be up to 28th year, there will be mainly health indisposition which can be curbed by adopting remedial measures.
In the natal horoscope, during first round, if Saturn is Vargottama, there will be comforts and progress in education even up to 30th year of age and good Raja Yoga (good employment, marriage to highly placed partner, receipt of money etc.) will happen. By this time, the native may have reached nearly 27th year of age.
EFFECT IN 2ND ROUND OF SATURN TRANSIT
1. In Janma Rasi there will be bodily comfort, easy going life, progress in business, partnership and friendship with VIPs. Income, name and fame for the native will increase. There may be enmity with brothers and sisters. There will be divi¨sion of property (Pithru or Paternal etc.) among brothers and there may also be danger to the life of brothers or sisters.
2. When Saturn goes to the second house from Janma Rasi there will be comforts of high standard and the days will be happy.
3. When Saturn goes to 3rd house from Janma Rasi, increase in income supply of essentials in the house, provi¨sions etc. are enjoyed to the maximum. There will be progress in education, fame and name and little income to the mother or little income from mother to the native.
4. When Saturn goes to 4th from Janma Rasi, there will be gain of money and birth of child, especially a female. There will be comforts at home and outside. But senior paternal relation may pass away and there may be quarrels between paternal relations (Gnathis) for properties.
5. When Saturn goes to 5th house from Janma Rasi there will be good income, sickness to the self, danger and bad time to wife or his relative’s.
6. When Saturn goes to sixth house from Janma Rasi tl,ore may be danger to the life of father, or it may happen when when Saturn passes through the end of 5th house.
7. When Saturn passes through 7th house from Janma
Rasi, there will be friendship with VIP and help from them, moderate future, moderate comforts and bad time to children or worries about children may happen.
8. When Saturn passes through 8th house from Janma Rasi there will be gain of money.
9. When Saturn goes to 9th from Janma Rasi there will be definite comforts, little improvement in income and there will be fame and name.
10. When Saturn goes to 10th from Janma Rasi there will be brith of child and at the end there will be over expenditure.
11. When Saturn goes to 11 th house from Janma Rasi there will be over expenditure, bad health, bodily strain, bad time and ill health to near relatives.
12. When Saturn goes to 12th house from Janma Rasi, there will be both good and bad results .
EFFECT IN 3RD ROUND OF SATURN TRANSIT
1. In Janma Rasi, there will be little comforts and limited progress in all asepcts of life.
2. In second house from Janma Rasi Saturn gives good comforts and happiness, If Saturn in natal chart is in vargottama, there will be very good income even during old age.
3. When Saturn goes to 3rd house from Janma Rasi, there will be bad time to brothers and sisters. In natal chart if Saturn is in its own house or in 11 th labasthana, then also there will be bad time to brothers or sisters.
4. When Saturn goes to 4th house from Janma Rasi, some relatives may pass away. All the efforts get spoiled and fail and become useless and there will be loss due to law suit etc.
5. When Saturn goes to fifth from Janma Rasi there will be ill health.
6. When Saturn goes to 6th house from Janma Rasi good comforts at home and outside.
7. When Saturn goes to 7th house from Janma Rasi, there will be bad time to wife or even death of wife may happen.
8. When Saturn goes to 8th from Janma Rasi there will be ill health and bodily suffering to the native.
9. When Saturn goes to 9th house from Janma Rasi, if the judged life span of the Jathaka coincides completion and also maraka period runs, there may also be death of the native.
10. When Saturn goes to 10th from Janma Rasi, what is told in general readings for Saturn vide chapter 18 will happen.
11. Whan Saturn goes to 11th from janma Rasi, the same results given in the general reading (vide chapter 18) will happen.
12. When Saturn passes through 12th from Janma Rasi, the general readings given for Saturn vide chapter 18 will happen.
OTHER TRANSIT RESULTS OF SATURN
Other points to be considered in Gochara results of Saturn:
Sani in Gochara or transit will be passing through the same Rasi where he is in natal chart, he will be going through the same 9 navamsas of that Rasi. Find out the navamsa and its Lord. Find out also which Bhavas navamsa Lord owns in the natal chart and also their karakatvas or the signifactor. These bhavas and karakatva of the planet in question gets affected in addition to general transit results of Saturn.
1. When Saturn passes through the Rasi or Navamsa where Sun is in natal chart, then there is danger to life of father or paternal relatives may have bad time.
2. This is also true when Saturn happens to go through thrikona of the planets, the karakatva of the planet is also affected. Bbth these two factors affect the karakatvas.
3. When Saturn crosses the Rasi and navamsas where Lagnadipati of the natal chart is placed, then the native gets bodily pain, sickness etc.
4. When it crosses the Rasi containing lord of 2nd, there will be loss of money, bad health and danger to the life of wife, loss of food and the loss of timely food.
5. Similarly, if Saturn crosses the Rasi occupied by 3rd lord his riavamsa and Drekkana, there will be bad time to brothers or sisters, servants and ear trouble.
6. Again, when Saturn crosses the 4th lord, there will be danger .to the life of father, Guru and VIPs known to the native.
7. Similarly, if Saturn crosses the 5th Lord, or he crosses the Rasi, Navamsa, and drekkana occupied by Jupiter, there will be passing away of children and bad time to them. His knowledge and discriminative power fails.
8. Again when Saturn crosses 6th Lord his elder brother gets affected and may pass away or the relatives of elder brother will have bad condition. The native also falls sick. His maternal uncle gets affected and his relatives may also suffer.
9. Similarly, if Saturn crosses 7th Lord, there will be danger to the life of native, impediments, difficulties during travel and decline in income.
10. If Saturn crosses 8th lord under the same conditions, the native gets tired and weak, there will be danger to life and generally difficult time is indicated.
11. If Saturn crosses 9th Lord, there will be destruction of fortune and good opportunities. There will be obstruction in native’s religious rituals, slipping away of good opportunities, there will be difficulties and restraints within the family.
12. If Saturn crosses 10th lord under the same condi¨tions there will be danger to brothers and sisters and bad time to their relatives, profession gets lost, demotion in job, serv¨ants and friends leaving the native alone, viz. elder brother and sisters will have bad time. His servants will meet with difficulties etc. will happen.
13. When Saturn crosses the 11th lord under the same conditions mother may pass away. The relatives suffer, property (landed) will be lost; in agriculture the harvest and yield will be low.
14. When Saturn passes the 12th lord, there will be danger to the life of the children. His name and reputation will be spoiled.