Ch. 61. Effects of Pratyantar Dashas in Antar Dashas
1. By multiplying the years etc. of the Antar Dasha of the Planets separately by the Dasha years of each Planet and by dividing the product by the total span of the Vimshott6th Dasha, namely 120 years, we will arrive at the Pratyantar Dasha of each Planet.
2. Sun-Sun (Pratyantar Dasha of Sun in the Antar Dasha of Sun). Argument with other persons, loss of wealth, distress to wife, headache etc. The above are general effects. Such inauspicious effects will not be produced, if Sun is in a Trikona etc., if Sun is the Lord of an auspicious House, or is in a auspicious House and in a benefic Varga. All other Pratyanta effects should be judged in this manner.
3. …-Moon. Excitement, quarrels, loss of wealth, mental agony etc.
4. …-Mars. Danger from the king and from weapons, imprisonment and distress from enemies and fire.
5. …-Rahu. Disorder of phlegm, danger from weapons, loss of wealth, destruction of a kingdom and mental agony.
6. …-Jupiter. Victory, increase in wealth, gains of gold, garments, conveyances etc.
7 …-Saturn. Loss of wealth, distress to cattle, excitement, diseases etc.
8. …-Mercury. Affectionate relations with kinsmen, availability of good food, gains of wealth, religious-mindedness, reverence from the king.
9. …..Ketu. Danger to life, loss of wealth, danger from the king, trouble with enemies
10. …-Venus. Moderate effects, or some gains of wealth may be expected.
11. …Moon-Moon. Acquisition of land, wealth and property, reverence from the king and availability of sweetish preparations.
12. …-Mars. Wisdom and discretion, reverence from the people, increase in wealth, enjoyments to kinsmen, but there will be danger from an enemy.
13. …-Rahu. Well-being, gain of wealth from the king and danger of death, if Rahu is conjunct with a malefic.
14. …-Jupiter. Enjoyments, increase in dignity and glory, gain of knowledge through the preceptor, acquisition of a kingdom and acquisition of gems etc.
15. …-Saturn. Bilious troubles, loss of wealth and name and fame.
16. …-Mercury. Birth of a son, acquisition of a horse and other conveyances, success in education, progress, gain of white garments and grains.
17. …-Ketu. Quarrels with Brahmins, fear of premature death, loss of happiness and distress all-round.
18. …-Venus. Gain of wealth, enjoyments, birth of a daughter, availability of sweet preparations and cordial relations with all.
19. …-Sun. Gain of happiness, grains and garments, victories everywhere.
20. ….Mars-Mars. Danger from enemies, quarrels and fear of premature death on account of blood diseases.
21. …-Rahu. Destruction of wealth and kingdom (fall of government), unpalatable food and quarrels with the enemy.
22. …-Jupiter. Loss of intelligence, distress, sorrows to children, fear of premature death, negligence, quarrels and no fulfillment of any ambition.
23. …-Saturn. Destruction of the employer, distress, loss of wealth, danger from enemies, anxiety, quarrels and sorrows.
24. …-Mercury. Loss of intelligence, loss of wealth, fevers and loss of grains, garments and friends.
25. …-Ketu. Distress from diseases, lethargy, premature death, danger from the king and weapons.
26. …-Venus. Distress from Chandal, sorrows, danger from the king and from weapons, dysentery and vomiting.
27. …-Sun. Increase in landed property and wealth, satisfaction, visits of friends, happiness all-round.
28. …-Moon. Gains of white garments etc. from the southern direction, success in all ventures.
29. ….Rahu-Rahu. Imprisonment, disease, danger of injuries from weapons.
30. …-Jupiter. Reverence everywhere, acquisition of conveyances, like elephants etc., gain of wealth.
31. …-Saturn. Rigorous imprisonment, loss of enjoyments, danger from enemies, affliction with rheumatism.
32. …-Mercury. Gain in all ventures, abnormal gain through wife.
33. …-Ketu. Loss of intelligence, danger from enemies, obstacles, loss of wealth, quarrels, excitement.
34. …-Venus. Danger from a Yogini, danger from the king, loss of conveyances, availability of unpalatable food, loss of a wife, sorrow in the family.
35. …-Sun. Danger from enemies, fevers, distress to children, fear of premature death, negligence.
36. …-Moon. Excitement, quarrels, worries, loss of reputation, fear, distress to father.
37. …-Mars. Septic boil in the anus (Bhagandhar), distress, due to a bite and pollution of blood, loss of wealth, excitement.
38. …Jupiter-Jupiter. Acquisition of gold, increase in wealth etc.
39. …-Saturn. Increase in lands, conveyances and grains.
40. …-Mercury. Success in the educational sphere, acquisition of clothes and gems, like pearls etc., visits of friends.